Here's to new blog beginning.....

Or so I hope! It has been a really long time, longer than I have ever went between blogs. I have got a new job, moved to a new state and had lots of changes since my last blog. I'll try to summarize. I'm not sure what I last blogged because it's been sooo long. Wesley got a job in Tampa in November. I began looking for a job, and finally found one in Feburary. MK and I moved down the weekend before I started my job. I have returned to the world of child welfare as an adoption care manager. The state of Florida requires 8 weeks of training, which I will be finished with on Wednesday! Finally!! I think I will like my job, but it's hard to tell since I haven't done it yet.

We are super close to the beach, which is a great plus. I was going to put a really cute picture here, but the internet is being a tard. So go to my facebook to see them! I always update them there.

Mk is turning one in 2 days... where did the year go? It seems like just yesterday that I was getting ready to have her. She is so much fun right now. She learns something new every day. She is so close to walking, but won't let go. I've been told by several people they think she is going to do it on her birthday...which is highly possible.

That's our breif update. I am pledging to blog at least once a week now that life seems to have gotten settled. So check back often.

3 comments:

Christine said...

About time! I forgot to leave a shirt with you so you could embroider it. I guess I will be mailing it!

Michelle said...

So glad to see you back! I didn't realize how close you were to the beach! Did MK walk on her first birthday? I want to see pictures and an update on how everything went. It's been a week!

Beth said...

About time...I thought you had forgotten about your faithful readers! Yay for new beginnings!