Who would you be now?

Maddy-
Eleven. It really doesn't seem like it has been 11 years since you made me a mommy. Eleven is a big birthday in our house. You would have gotten your Hogwarts letter today! What house would you be sorted into?

It's been a good day! Birthdays are for celebrating, not being sad! I woke up to lots of Facebook memories and everyone wishing you a Happy Birthday. You are still so loved by so many. You continue to have such a huge impact on so many people.

MK and I spent the day getting ready for her Luau. She requested a pedicure and then we went to Mama Jenn's to make decorations for the luau. It was good to be busy so that I didn't get sad missing you. I always go through your scrapbook and other pictures around your birthday. Today I found some I don't think have been shared in a long time, so I'm going to share them for everyone to see.

Happy Birthday my Princess Angel Butterfly! 






No comments: