Tagged again

I've Been Tagged (The Fours)

I was tagged by this whore named Kristi so I guess I better do it!

Here are the Fours.....

Job's I've Had:
1.Dairy Queen- It was my first job. I started working just after I turned 16 and stayed there until the summer after I graduated from high school. I had lots of great friends from the DQ and am sad to report it is no longer around.
2. Student worker- This is a two in one description. I first worked in the Distance Learning office but they did not need a worker after about a year of working there. I then went to the Counseling and Adaptive needs office to finish out my college years. I worked there for 3 years. Had tons of fun and got paid for it. We did a little work, but not too much.
3. Brittany's Restaurant- This has been my most favorite job. I started out as a server/waitress. I also bartended, played hostess and cooked. I worked here just over 2 years and made many life long friends. This is also where I met Wesley. After graduating college and moving to Opelika, I would often visit Brittany's when I was in Troy. One weekend I came through and it was a Chinesse Buffet. It was a sad day to see my favortie place no longer around.
4. Social worker- My first professional job was at Lee County DHR. I was a foster care worker. My case load was mostly teenagers that had been in car for a while and were going to be in care until they aged out. I loved working with this population. It was a great place to work, but a little to far from home. We spent more money in gas driving home on the weekends than we had. I also worked at Pike County DHR for a short time. I am now a social worker at the Health Department. It has been a great experience so far.

Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. Old School
4. Any Harry Potter

TV Shows I Watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Heroes
3. Law & Order--any
4. Weeds

Places I've Lived:
1. Opp
2. Troy
3. Opelika
4. Weekhubberton (aka the cornfeld outside Elba)

Favorite Foods:
1. Pork Chops
2. Hash brown casserole
3. Macaroni and Cheese
4. Cereal

Favorite Colors:
1. Purple
2. Pink
3. Green
4. Blue

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. I'm good here
2.
3.
4.

Names I like but would not use for my children:
1. Jayme
2. Ryan (for a girl)
3. Alyssa
4. Lee

Now I'm Tagging:
1. MJ
2. Kelly
3. Aja
4. UC

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been tagged 5 times since last Sunday. Arg! :)