So I got my scrap stuff out with plans of doing a little scrapping. I pulled out some of the bigger stuff and kept finding buttons everywhere. I was like, wtf where are all these buttons coming from? Soon I realize not only were there buttons everywhere but also flowers and chipboard. After about an hour of sorting stuff I thought to take a picture to share.




I finally gave up sorting the buttons and put them in a ziplock bag. I'll get back to them. It is about half a quart size bag left to sort.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your paper is on its way. Should be there by Tuesday at the latest I would think. Your buttons were trying to escape. How rude!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Did they break it open or were they just spilled out accidentaly ... crazy I hate cleaning scrap stuff. I usually put everything into a BIG zip lock bag.

Kelly said...

Oh gross...I hate when they spill!!