oh the drama

So my life has had a lot going on, to say the least. I think most of you know at least part of what has been going on. The main part really isn't my business to post on the internet, so I won't go into details. However, because of the way a friend handled a situation and my reaction to the situation, she isn't speaking to me. It has really been hard on me since she has been on of my best friends, and actually been the friend I've had the longest. I really miss her and know she is going through a situation that she needs people to be there for her. It is hard to be there for her if she won't let me. The thing is that she really isn't letting any of the people that have been there for her for the majority of her life support her. I know she is hurting, but you can't help those that don't want help. I'm trying not to get too stressed about it because of the baby.

That's what's been happening in Elba lately.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope things work out soon. I know its not fun being shut out of your best friends world. Thanks for the sweet comment.