Blogging is so much easier when I'm not working. I seem to be able to find plenty of time to get a blog done. Not a lot to report or blog on, but I know my faithful readers will be excited to see a post. Madelyn is starting to sleep a little better at night. She wakes up about every 4 hours now. She is also staying awake more during the day. I will be going back to work before I know it. Just a few more weeks, sad face. Wesley's Mom is going to keep Madelyn through the summer so we won't have daycare expense. YAY!!

I got some pictures in yesterday so hopefully I can get some scrapping done in the next week or so before I go back to work. It has been sooo long since I've actually sat down and did a LO. I've been busy with sewing and embroidery instead of scrapping. I have a few sewing projects I need to get finished before I go to Opp for Mother's day. So I'm off to be creative.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for being crafty! Happy Mother's Day! I'm thrilled to see a post up here. And yay for Wesley's mom baby sitting! Miss you lots. When can we play rock band together?

Lorena said...

i think ur lo is soo sweet. i really like it alot!!