I've been back at work 2 weeks. It is the same ole stuff. I thought I was going to have an easy time just doing paperwork, boy was I wrong. There is something in the water around here. Our clients are all going completely crazy. Paperwork that should have taken me 2 days took me over a week because my phone rang off the hook.

I have a few more cute Madelyn pictures to share.


We tried the whole swimming thing again. She slept the entire time again. Wesley tried putting her in the pool to wake her up, but she just screamed her head off. We put her back in her play pen, where she slept the entire day.


Wesley took this one sometime this week while I was at work (he picks her up in the afternoons). I think she really looks like her big sister in it. Here is the one of Madyson I think the one of Madelyn looks so much like...



what do you think?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well of course they'll like similar. They have the same parents and they are sisters! Hope sh takes up swimming when she's not too busy sleeping.

I enjoyed seeing photos. Hope to talk to you this week on yahoo. :)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

give her time she will be in the water before you know it ... how is she at baths? if she loves that then she will love the pool.

Chez said...

she's so adorable *sigh* I wish you could come too......and bring that baby of yours! I'm sure we would all take turns lovin on her! You'll be missed!

Andrea said...

They are both such beautiful babies. So glad I found you. I added you my blog friend's list.