I'm a Crafty Mother.......

Yep that's right. This weekend I have been super crafty. I have some pictures to share, but other projects aren't yet done. I'll share them sometime next week.



This is from Memorial Day. MK and I went to our friend Paige's apartment complex for a BBQ and afternoon of swimming. Kim and Ian were also there. MK and Ian have seen each other a couple times before, but never really interacted.

here's another one from that day of them playing.





Me and MK in the pool. We had a great time with great friends. We are so lucky to have found a great group of friends so quickly! We really gotta thank Brother and/or Gina for introducing us to such a wonderful group.

I'm also working on a diaper cake for a shower next weekend. It is the best one I've made so far, if I do say so myself! I altered some embellishments to put on it, but had to let them dry. I'll get some good pictures and get them posted after the shower. I also altered a picture frame for the shower. Again, I'll post pictures after the shower, don't want to ruin the surprise!! I hope to get some embroidery done this week too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

you ARE crafty ;) cute pics!!!

Michelle said...

Everything looks great!