Team Go Go



I am so super excited to be a part of this great team!! We had our big fundraiser this past Saturday and let me tell you we have some generous friends! Because of the generosity of our friends, we were able to raise over $10,000 in one night. It was amazing to see how everyone came together in the effort to KICK CANCERS ASS! We are still working to meet our team goal. You can help by clicking on the badge.






This is a picture of the front of a quilt I've made out of tshirts that belonged to a former Team Go Go, Jim "Stroke" Sheffer. His wife donated the shirts about 2 years ago for the auction. The person that was originally going to make the quilt was unable to finish it. I hope to get it finished up in the next month or so and get it to the new owner.

I donated my seamstress services for another quilt. I think it sold for about $200. I haven't priced how much others charge to make tshirt quilts, but will be looking into as I've had several request to make others.

Go donate and help us KICK CANCERS ASS!!


No comments: