changes

So I think I'm going to change my blog a bit. I want to try to start blogging more about crafty projects. Maybe even just post links to projects I want to try.

One project that I found today and tried as soon as I got home is a cloth pencil case. The tutorial can be found here When I saw it I knew I had to make one for Hailey. When they were here for MK's birthday she took her pencil case every where with her. I had bought her some mechanical color pencils, so I made it a bit taller to accommodate them.

Here it is with the color pencils in it.

and up close

and rolled up


PonyTails and FishScales


This is a site I will be visiting often! Check it out, then come back and let me know what you think. Will you be making stuff from their site??



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your color roll and the fabric looks great! My girls would love it! Thanks for following and please link up to my party Thursday. Your blog is awesome! I'm changing my background up a bit...I love changing things. :o)

tere

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Im now a follower!