Guitar Hero III

Not much been going on since our return from Orlando. We got Guitar Hero III while we were there at the supposed larges Virgin Mobile Store. We were going to get another guitar, so that Wesley and I would both have one, but they were sold out. We are making do borrowing Blakes and taking turns. We took it with us to Troy last night to the Bateman's. DJ brought his guitar so we could battle each other. I don't do as well under pressure, but still beat Nickie, Geoffrey and Joseph. Stephanie and Tony came over as well. I hate to admit it, but Stephanie beat me most times.

While we were in Orlando I got an invitation to my ex-sister-in-law's baby shower. I went last Thursday at lunch and got her some cute baby boy stuff. It all says Got Milk on it. I hope she likes it. I'm going to the shower later today. I need to go make her a birthday card as well, since her birthday is also today.

I go to the doctor on Monday, hopefully he'll schedule an ultrasound to find out the sex of this kid inside me! I'll update hopefully later that day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love guitar hero! Woohoo! I haven't played Guitar hero 3 (I don't think). Hope you have a great time at the shower. The got milk stuff sounds really cute!