let's get crafty



I was so upset I didn't get to post this last night, but work called. I saw this amazing projoct atThe T-Shirt Diaries a few days ago. I was at Target with a coworker who was buying a gift for one of her son's friends. She was going to look for a gift bag when I remembered the reusable tshirt bag. So she bought this:


I had left my sewing machine at Kim's house on Memorial Day and she happen to have brought it with her to work today. So when we got back to the office, I got to work. Shhh! Don't tell I was sewing at work!! It took less than 5 minutes to make this:



I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I can't wait to turn all my tshirts into bags!

Here are a few shirts/onesies I've embroidered lately.


A birthday gift for my best friend's now 7 year old daughter. She is also getting the color pencil holder I blogged about here.


Onesies' for my future nephew. Brother is an Alabama fan, Natalie a Florida...I did not want to make the onesies obvious that they were for the schools, but a little hint!

I hope to have a sewing/embroidering afternoon on Saturday.


2 comments:

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Your so crafty it makes me sick LOL..hey I was wondering what Jason was having..I was just going to ask him on Facebook!! Yeah!!! Ok but how do you say that name? Im retarded

Embellished Bayou said...

I love those onesies! I have done that same gator & think it is so cute. That tshirt bag is pretty cool too, I'll have to try that soon. Thanks for sharing!